Our RDSC is available to all members of Homestyle with an existing current account. Once you register your interest we will set you up a brand new account especially for savings. We will also send you a text and an email with our T&Cs and DD payment info. Plus please make sure you have a valid email and mobile no already registered with us!!
So you’ve signed up then what? Well once you start saving with us you control your payments not us, we won’t be chasing you to put money into your account it will be your responsibility. We will only get involved if you want your money back. Firstly you will need to contact us and let us know, preferably 48 hours in advance that you want your money back. Will will also need to know if you want this paid into your account with Homestyle or your personal bank account. We will then transfer you the money. This is a free service for the first three transfers after that its £9.99 each time (within each savings year).
Remember this is a savings account so if you need your money back each month then maybe this isn’t for you! But if you want it at certain times of the year or in an emergency then this is perfect for you.
Many members have used the RDSC in the past to help with the added expense of Christmas but you can have your money back whenever you choose, so that unexpected burst tyre is no longer a problem, just ask us to transfer what you need into your bank account. Or seen that new TV on our website, no problem ask us to transfer the money into your Homestyle account so you can order it, or better still ask our personal shoppers to sort the money and order the TV, yep they will be able to do that for you too.
Usually come Christmas we transfer the money into your Homestyle account so you can stock up on toys for the little uns so they have a fantastic Christmas too. Always good knowing you can do this as it takes the pressure of a stressful time of year.
All that is left to do is join ?
[contact-form-7 id=”5487″ title=”Rainy Day Club Contact Form”]
New to Homestyle and need to set up a Homestyle Account first click here
Any other questions please email email@example.com who will be happy to help
Please read our T&Cs below :
Terms and Conditions of our Rainy Day Savings Club 2019
- New Savers will receive a new Homestyle Rainy Day Savings Club Membership Number to be used solely with your Savings Club Account.
- Members only and must have an active Homestyle account, email address and mobile number.
- All charges are inclusive of VAT
- You will be charged a £12 ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE
- Prepayment Protection: Payments received from you will be paid into the Homestyle Prepayments Protection Account to improve the security of any prepayments made by you.
- In these terms and conditions: “We/our/us” means Homestyle Rainy Day Savings Club; “You/your” means the member who has saved with us; “saved” means any money paid into the club by you the member
- Homestyle Rainy Day Savings Club reserves the right to request from you or to obtain electronically proof of your identity, including age or any other information as Homestyle Rainy Day Savings Club may reasonably require.
- All Payments must be may be made by Direct Debit. IF YOU PAY BY DIRECT DEBIT YOU MAY INCUR BANK CHARGES IF SUFFICIENT FUNDS ARE NOT IN YOUR ACCOUNT.
- One quick phone call to us and we will do all the rest, the payment line number is 07525 700 840 / 01689 844 434.
- We will NOT accept credit card payments as a charge is incurred with this method of payment.
- Monies saved into your account will be paid out in the form of Homestyle account credit to spend on our website, personal shopper, our Homestyle Vans or a Bank transfer. No cash is given direct to members all pay outs are paid into your bank.
- Repeat transfers. This is a savings club we will transfer with no charge up to three withdrawals each year, after that there will be an admin charge of £9.99 per withdrawal.
- You will need to contact us when you want your money transferred. You can contact us by email, Facebook or telephone.
- Your existing current Homestyle (goods) Account payments must be kept up to date. If your account falls into 2 weeks or more arrears this may affect your Rainy Day savings account with us. In some circumstances your savings payments may be transferred to bring your existing goods account up to date.
- You can save money into your account at any time and date to suit you, if a payment is missed we will not ask you for payment. This is your savings account and your responsibility to save into it at your own convenience.
- Credits on Account: If, at the end of each savings scheme, there is a credit on your Account, this will be carried forward into the next year’s scheme or you can request to transfer the credit into your existing current Homestyle Account to enable you to spend the rest on our mobile shops. Savings, if not claimed by the member, will go into next year’s savings account from Friday 13 December 2019.
- If you do not transfer your savings before the 13 December they will go into the 2020 Scheme and will be accessible from 13 January 2020.
- It is your responsibility to keep us updated of your contact details, including any name, address and telephone number changes. This will not affect any legal rights which you may have in relation to credits on your Account or your normal Homestyle members account. Your Savings account is separate from your Homestyle Members Account.
- Please allow up to 48 hours for funds to be transferred. Working Days only.
- Keeping in Touch With You: By saving with us and/or giving data to us you confirm that you understand and agree that the information you provide will be held on Homestyles database and that it will not be shared with outside companies unless you are notified beforehand.
- Company liability: Our liability to you is limited to the total amount saved
- All rights are reserved. The conditions above do not affect your statutory rights according to English law. Any contracts entered into will be governed by English law and subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Copyright: All rights including copyright on our website are either owned by or licensed to a member of Homestyle. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on our website for any purpose.
- The following shall apply if you wish to shop online if available: You are responsible for any security risks and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security, unless you can prove that this is due to our negligence or wilful default. We are not responsible for Agents or their actions except as authorised by us in writing.
- We make every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it won’t cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website and screen out anything that may damage it. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and Account and any activities that occur under your Account. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or Account.
- Other legal notices: There may be legal notices placed on other areas of the website which relate to your use of the website, all of which will, together with these terms & conditions, govern your use of this website.
- Changes to legal notices: We reserve the right to change these terms & conditions from time to time and you should check them regularly for any changes within our website.
- We reserve the right to close the account if you no longer have an active goods account.
- Registration: When registering on our website you warrant that all personal information you are required to give is true, accurate and complete and you will notify us of any changes via our Homestyle Team as soon as possible.
- You can close your RDC at any time by cancelling your Direct Debit. If your savings account is in credit but your goods account is in arrears you must bring your goods account up to date before the remaining money can be transferred to your bank.
- Homestyle Rainy Day Savings Club and Homestyle Team can be contacted at: (a) postal address: Homestyle Rainy Day Savings Club, Homestyle, PO BOX 195, Hailsham, BN27 9BH (b) email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (c) Helpline No 01689 844 434 or 07847 457 063 (d) To make payments call 07525 700 840
- By accepting these T&C you give us consent to contact you regarding your RDC and existing Homestyle Account should we need to inform you of any changes or other relevant information in relation to your account.