Important Message from our MD
Now Christmas is approaching, I would like to take a moment to update you on how we are continuing to navigate the impact of COVID-19.
The run-up to Christmas is our busiest time as a business – and this year may prove more challenging than usual as everyone begins their Christmas shopping.
As the UK heads back into lockdown, our Personal Shoppers and website are remaining open. Unfortunately for now our Home Shopping Vans will not be in operation during lockdown.
We will continue to comply with the advice and safety measures from the government, as we put the safety of our colleagues and members at the heart of the business.
Since most of the high street is closed for at least the next four weeks, more shoppers will be buying online this festive season. We are currently doing everything we can to make sure our products and services are available to everyone, so we can all enjoy the festive period.
The safety and wellbeing of our staff and members continues to be the most important thing for us. We are committed to following government measures in all areas of our business, including our offices and warehouses.
Below are some of the steps we have taken over the past few months in line with government advice:
• Social distancing of 2 meters is still in place across all working areas, including our offices and warehouses
• We have issued all colleagues in our offices and warehouses with their own personal hand sanitiser
• Our warehouses and products are cleaned regularly to ensure a high standard of hygiene
• We have updated our FAQs online to support you with any queries you might have
• We have got a team in place to take your call if you are having financial difficulties. The number to call is 07525 700 840 / 01689 833 434 or, you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of our colleagues, we currently have fewer people in our offices and warehouses.
If you have any enquiries, we recommend using ‘My Account’ for tracking orders and making payments. We have also got lots of useful information online, including our updated FAQs. If your query is urgent, please contact us via Facebook.
We are doing everything we can to respond to your queries as quickly as possible, however it may take longer than normal. I appreciate your continued support and understanding during these difficult times.